We are excited to announce the additional tryout for the 15s team on Saturday, October 16, 11am-12:30 @ the Rahway Recreation Center at the reduced Impact tryout cost of $20. All interested players must be GEVA 15s eligible. Please click here for USAV/GEVA age classification. Eligible players should register with us, present a copy of their USAV card and Medical Waiver. Due to Covid19, please make sure that you check back at this site, in the event there are any changes, etc. Therefore, please read the notes below carefully:
- In order to participate in any tryout session, each player must register with GEVA and obtain a USAV Membership card that must be presented at tryouts. To register with GEVA, a parent MUST register FIRST and then register the player(s). PLEASE follow ALL steps to register Parent and Players by going to the USAV Registration Video Link (4 short videos) by click here.
- The club season will run for 17 weeks on Mondays and Thursdays, beginning on Jan 3rd, 2022 and running through the end of April. So far, Mondays will be @ Metuchen Sports (sometime between 6-8) and Thursdays at our home, The Rahway Recreation Center (sometime between 6 and 9pm). Those dates are locked but we will determine the actual timeslots once tryouts are complete and teams are chosen.
- We will adhere to all Federal, State, Local, GEVA and venue regulations regarding Covid and will adjust to any developments.
- Fees: As stated above, the one day Impact tryouts fee is $20 - cash or check payable to Impact VBC.
- For those who are selected and accept, the fee for the club season will be $1400 (which includes club costs and uniforms, as well as entry to 6 or 7 tournaments, including a weekend tournament in Lehigh, Pa). Important note: We will be discussing add on options for one or two of our high performing teams. In those cases, we may consider 2 or more additional tournaments, including a "Qualifier". If this takes place, there will be additional costs for tourney entry, coach fees and hotels cost. This will be a "team decision" made by parents, coaches, and players.
- In order to participate in Impact VBC tryouts, each player must register with Impact VBC. Please click here to register.
- There will be no in-person registration. Registered players must bring to the tryouts the following:
- + A USAV Membership card (To register with GEVA, please see videos above)
- + A completed and signed USAV Medical Form. For a blank form, please
- + A $20 check - payable to Impact VBC, money order or cash
- Players are required to bring their own water and masks are required on the way in and out.
- Links to forms will be found on our website and on www.GEVA.org.