2019 IMPACT Varsity Summer League InformationWelcome to NJ’s largest and best girls varsity summer league! Cost: $650/Team, includes 15 team shirts. Open to all varsity level teams and their coaches.
- Coaches must first register your team online and then send in payments prior to June 17! Only payments of the first 20 teams will be accepted. Payments must be sent to: R. Candiloro at 315 Verona Avenue, Elizabeth, NJ 07208. (Checks can be made out to "IMPACT VBC")
- Coaches also must collect and submit all Players Permission Slips, including your own Coaches Agreement Forms, prior to any player stepping on the court (Monday, June 24).
- To register a team, please click here
- To download Coaches Agreement, click here
- To download Players Permission Slip, click here
- To download Officials & Volunteer Agreement, click here
- Tournament Dates: June 24, 26, July 1, 2, 8, 10, 15, & 17 (2 matches per night and playoffs on 7/17)
- For the 2018 Varsity Summer Volleyball League Tournament Schedule, click here.
- For the 2018 Varsity Summer Volleyball League Standings, click here.
- The tournament brackets for this summer will be available here after all the matches on Tuesday, July 15.
Congratulations to the 2018 WINNERS:
GOLD Medal Bracket Champs: Union Catholic!
GOLD Medal Bracket Runner-Up: Westfield!
SILVER Medal Bracket Champs: Scothch Plains/Fanwood!
SILVER Medal Bracket Runner-Up: Bishop Ahr!
Thanks to all who joined us; teams, refs, volunteers, etc. You continue to make our league NJ’s BEST!!! Lots of luck in your upcoming season! See you on he court and also during Club Season!